- The manuscript submitted is a result of an empirical research or scientific assessment of an actual issue in the area of educational measurement, evaluation, and assessment in a broad sense, which has not been published elsewhere and is not being sent to other journals.
- The length of the manuscript is approximately (10-15 pages) including title, author(s)’ identity, abstract, tables, figures, references, and acknowledgement.
- The manuscript should be written in A-4 paper size, single space (margins: top 4, left 4, right 3, bottom 3. Font: Arial 12, written in single columns. To make it easier please download this article template
- The citation and references are referred to American Psychological Association (APA) (Sixth Edition) style. The author is strongly recommended to use Reference Manager applications (Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote, Refwoks, etc) to facilitate referencing
- Manuscript accepted for publication will be charged Rp 200.000,- for article processing cost (APC). The .pdf of each article will be published as soon as the author(s) pay the APC. The author(s) will be given one copies of fully printed journal from the editorial board.