Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Jumlah Penduduk di Kota Semarang Menggunakan Metode Regresi Data Panel

 Abstract views: 52 ,  downloads: 0
  • prizka rismawati arum Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang

Abstract

Residents are all people who live in the geographical area of Indonesia for six months or more and or those who have been domiciled for less than six months but aim to settle. Population growth is caused by two components, namely: fertility and mortality. To find out how big the relationship between the  population and the number of births and deaths in each sub-district of Semarang, must observed in several specific time periods and places at once. So in this study, the panel data regression method was used. In panel data regression testing, the results show that the panel data regression model formed to determine the factors that influence the level of population is the random effect model. In this model all assumptions are fulfilled. Significant factors affecting population are number of births. Births and deaths affect the population of 99.95% and the remaining 0.05% is influenced by other factors not examined

Penduduk adalah semua orang yang berdomisili di wilayah geografis Indonesia selama enam bulan atau lebih dan atau mereka yang berdomisili kurang dari enam bulan tetapi bertujuan menetap. Pertumbuhan penduduk diakibatkan oleh dua komponen yaitu: fertilitas dan mortalitas. Untuk mengetahui seberapa besar keterkaitan antara jumlah penduduk dengan jumlah kelahiran dan kematian di setiap kecamataan Kota Semarang, harus diamati dalam beberapa periode waktu tertentu dan beberapa tempat secara bersamaan. Sehingga dalam penelitian ini digunakan metode regresi data panel. Dalam pengujian regresi data panel, didapatkan hasil bahwa Model regresi data panel yang terbentuk untuk mengetahui faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi tingkat jumlah penduduk adalah model random Effect. Pada model tersebut semua asumsi terpenuhi. Faktor yang signifikan mempengaruhi jumlah penduduk adalah jumlah kelahiran. Kelahiran dan kematian mempengaruhi jumlah penduduk sebesar 99.95% dan sisanya sebesar 0.05% dipengaruhi oleh faktor- faktor lain yang tidak di teliti.

 

 

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2019-12-31
How to Cite
arum, prizka rismawati. (2019). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Jumlah Penduduk di Kota Semarang Menggunakan Metode Regresi Data Panel. J Statistika: Jurnal Ilmiah Teori Dan Aplikasi Statistika, 12(2), 36-41. https://doi.org/10.36456/jstat.vol12.no2.a2227