PRODUCTION OF SODIUM SILICATE FROM RICE HUSK ASH WITH REGULATORY SETS MAGNESIUMAbstract views: 208 , downloads: 138
Utilization of rice husks in Indonesia in general is still very limited. Utilization of silica contained in rice husk ash, which has been used, among others, in the manufacture of sodium silicate. Silica compounds themselves can be used in and manufacturing basic materials for electronic and ceramic equipment, glass, rubber, cosmetic products, and pharmaceuticals. The addition of Mg can increase the silica content (SiO2) in rice husk ash. The best results show an effective Mg ratio of Mg addition to increase silica content is 1: 1. produces the highest amount of silica which is 58.12% of the rice husk ash with a size of 140 mesh
2. Wittayakun, Jatuporn, “Silica Production From Rice Husk and Rice Husk Ash,” Department of Chemical Engineering, Khon Kaen, 40002, Thailand, 2000
3. Rodrigues, Marina. “Effect of Temperature and Particle Size on The Acid Leaching Process for Solar Grade Silicon Production”. University of Paulista. 2000
4. Kirk-Othmer, “Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology,” 2nd edition, 18, John Wiley and Son Inc, USA, 1969.
5. Pramana, Y. B. (2018). ANALYSIS OF LOSS WATER ON PIPE DISTRIBUTION ”NON REVENUE WATER (NRW)” NETWORK PDAM SURYA SEMBADA CITY OF SURABAYA WITH CAUSAL LOOP DIAGRAM (CLD). Tibuana , 24-33.
6. Pramana, Y. B., Yakin, A., Putri, N. S., Huda, A. M. (2019). BIODIESEL FROM NYAMPLUNG (CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM) SEED OILWITH A TRANSESTERIFICATION PROCESS USING A CONTINOUS FLOW SYSTEM IN THE REACTOR. Tibuana , 36-39.
7. Waluyo, D. A., Pramana, Y. B. (2019). DESIGN “SANGRAI” TOOL FOR COFFE WITH STIRER FIN. Tibuana , 5-9.