The ethics code in the ABDIKES: Jurnal Pengabdian Kesehatan follows the guidance of the Head of Indonesian Institute of Science (LIPI) Regulation No. 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications. The core of the ethics code is to uphold three ethical values in publications, namely (a) Neutrality, which is free from conflicting interests in managing publications; (b) Justice, namely giving authorship rights to those entitled as authors / writers; and (b) Honesty, i.e. free from Duplication, Fabrication, Falsification and Plagiarism (DF2P) in publication.
Article Writing Code of Ethics
- The author is responsible for the overall contents of the article including methods, analysis, calculations and other details.
- The author responds promptly to comments made by peer reviews in a professional and timely manner.
- The authors must inform editors if they withdraw their papers.
- The author describes the limitations in this study.
- The author respects the publisher if the submitted article, for one reason or another, does not become published.
- The author informs the editors of papers that are part of a gradual, multidisciplinary study and different perspectives.
- The author makes the statement that the paper sent for publication is original, has never been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of submission to other publishers.
- If there are errors in the paper, the writer must immediately notify the editor or publisher.
- The use of material from other publications, which is protected by copyright, must be given written permission and gratitude.
- The author refers to the work of others who are accordingly quoted and quoted in the paper.
- When presenting new discoveries or enhancing findings, the writer must mention the previous work, researcher/writer/founder.
- The authors are not permitted to provide bibliographies if they have not recited those articles.
- If requested, the authors prepare evidence that the research has met the ethical requirements of the study including field notes.
- The author responds if there are comments or feedback after the paper is published.
The reviewers and editors of Buana Matematika: Jurnal Ilmiah Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika do their best to ensure that the author's reviewing process is fair, impartial and transparent.
The authors should fill out, sign (stamped), and send a Statement of Ethics as an attached file. Download the Ethics Statement through