Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar dan Resiliensi Matematis terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa

 Abstract views: 218

Authors

  • Lina Lutfiyana UIN Walisongo, Semarang
  • Dyan Falasifa Tsani UIN Walisongo, Semarang
  • Mohamad Tafrikan UIN Walisongo, Semarang

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.36456/buanamatematika.v12i1.5529

Keywords:

Kemandirian Belajar, Resiliensi Matematis, dan Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis

Abstract

This study aims to determine whether there is a significant effect between learning independence and mathematical resilience simultaneously on the mathematical problem solving ability of eighth grade students of SMP Manbaul Hikmah. The type of research used is quantitative research with survey method. The population in this study were all eighth grade students of SMP Manbaul Hikmah with a research sample of 48 students. The results showed that there was a significant effect between learning independence and mathematical resilience simultaneously on the mathematical problem solving abilities of eighth grade students of SMP Manbaul Hikmah on the Pythagorean which was indicated by the F test results obtained by the value of F_hitung=8,454>3,20. The influence of learning independence and mathematical resilience simultaneously can affect the mathematical problem solving ability of eighth grade students of SMP Manbaul Hikmah by 27.35% and the remaining 72.65% is influenced by other factors not explained in the study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Ansori, Y., & Herdiman, I. (2019). Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa SMP. Journal of Medives : Journal of Mathematics Education IKIP Veteran Semarang, 3(1), 11-19.

Amir, Z., & Risnawati. (2015). Psikologi Pembelajaran Matematika. Yoyakarta: Aswaja Pressindo.

’Athiyah, F., Umah, U., & Syafrudin, T. (2020). Pengaruh Mathematical Resilience Terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa. JKPM (Jurnal Kajian Pendidikan Matematika), 5(2), 223-234.

Cahyono, B. (2017). Analisis Ketrampilan Berfikir Kritis Dalam Memecahkan Masalah Ditinjau Perbedaan Gender. Jurnal Aksioma, 8(1), 50–64.

Fatimah, A. E., & Purba, A. (2021). Hubungan Resiliensi Matematis Terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Mahasiswa Pada Mata Kuliah Matematika Dasar. Journal of Didactic Mathematics, 1(3), 151–157.

Fitriyah, A., & Khaerunisa, I. (2018). Pengaruh Penggunaan Metode Drill Berbantuan Permainan Engklek Termodifikasi terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Siswa Kelas VII. Journal of Medives : Journal of Mathematics Education IKIP Veteran Semarang, 2(2), 267.

Hendriana, H., Rohaeti, E. E., & Sumarmo, U. (2018). Hard Skills dan Soft Skills Matematik Siswa. Bandung: Refika Aditama.

Mayasari, M., & Rosyana, T. (2019). Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar Terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa SMP Kota Bandung. Jurnal Cendekia : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 3(1), 82–89.

Mulyono, D., Asmawi, M., & Nuriah, T. (2018). The Effect of Reciprocal Teaching, Student Facilitator and Explaining and Learning Independence on Mathematical Learning Results by Controlling the Initial Ability of Students. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 199–205.

Noviyanti, D., Siswanah, E., & Fitriani, U. (2019). Efektivitas Strategi Pembelajaran Means Ends Analysis ( MEA ) terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematika dan Self Efficacy. Jurnal Pendidikan Sains dan Matematika, 9(1), 10-19.

Riduwan. (2013). Dasar-Dasar Statistika. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Rahmatiya, R., & Miatun, A. (2020). Analisis Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Ditinjau Dari Resiliensi Matematis Siswa Smp. Teorema: Teori Dan Riset Matematika, 5(2), 187.

Rohmah, S., Kusmayadi, T. A., & Fitriana, L. (2020). International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding The Effect of the Treffinger Learning Model on Mathematical Connection Ability Students Viewed from Mathematical Resilience. International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding, 7(5), 275–284.

Seran, E. B., Ladyawati, E., & Susilohadi, S. (2018). Pengaruh Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Tgt (Teams Games Tournament) Terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika Siswa. Buana Matematika : Jurnal Ilmiah Matematika Dan Pendidikan Matematika, 8(2), 115–120.

Downloads

Published

2022-06-26

How to Cite

Lina Lutfiyana, Dyan Falasifa Tsani, & Mohamad Tafrikan. (2022). Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar dan Resiliensi Matematis terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa . Buana Matematika : Jurnal Ilmiah Matematika Dan Pendidikan Matematika, 12(1), 61–70. https://doi.org/10.36456/buanamatematika.v12i1.5529

Issue

Section

Artikel