Focus and Scope
Buana Pendidikan: Jurnal Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Unipa Surabaya is a peer-reviewed open scientific access, with E-ISSN: 2622-9218 and P-ISSN: 1693-8585. Published by the Universitas PGRI Adi Buana Surabaya. This journal publishes scientific papers that discuss the results of research studies and literature reviews as well as the latest issues and trends that occur in the education field. This journal is published twice a year, in February and October. In addition, this journal has the following special sections:
- Learning & Instruction: consists of theoretical and empirical research studies on learning by teaching, knowledge, and practice, the learner itself, and its context
- Issues and Trends in Education Field: consists mainly of analytical, interpretive, or persuasive essays on current educational, social, or philosophical issues and trends that are relevant to teaching. This particular section primarily aims to promote informed dialogue on current issues in the education field, and carefully reasoned papers representing various points of view are welcomed. Manuscripts sent for this section can be in the form of position papers, polemic works, or creative comments.
- Educational psychology: consists of studies that discuss the psychology of students the psychology of school environments, the psychology of teachers as educators, discussing the psychological problems related to the scope of schools.
- Teacher Professional Education: consists of original empirical and/or theoretical research that examine teacher preparation, school teacher work, or how teacher work is influenced by a broader context.
- Education Policy and Analysis: including reports on the objectives and/or basic principles of policies adopted by the government, interest groups, school districts, especially policies regarding education.
The Journal Editorial Board invites texts that discuss relevant science education topics that use a recognized and recognized scientific approach that also has an impact or can be generalized to the national population.
- Educational technology: receive studies on the development and analysis of learning technologies, receive studies and development of technology-based learning media and traditional media that have been modified, receive studies on the development of models, strategies, and approaches in learning, and accept development management technology systems.