PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- Editor receiving manuscript from author;
- The editor evaluates the manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet the criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online databases manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer sends back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revised, the author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.