RIGHTS AND LICENSE
Pancasona supports authors to hold copyright without restrictions and allows authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions. Pancasona CC-BY or equivalent license as optimal license for publication, distribution, use and reuse of scientific work.
In developing strategies and setting priorities, Pancasona, realized that free access is better than price access, free access is better than free access, and free under CC-BY or its equivalent is better than free under the more stringent open. We must achieve what we can when we can. We must not delay attaining liberation in order to attain liberation, and we must not stop for free when we can attain liberation.
Pancasona is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Shareâ€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adaptâ€” remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Copyright without Restrictions
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the Pancasona editorial Board. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
What are my rights as an author?
It is important to check the policy for the journal to which you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as Author. Pancasona™ standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department's website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to community service colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.
- When posting or re-using the article please provide a link to the appropriate DOI for the published version of the article on Pancasona